We spent the morning at home, as a family, and I did some food prep for our meal that evening. We joined our friends, Sheldon, Renee, and Pierce, at the their home for dinner and it was much fun with good food (Renee even pulled out her fine China!). We dined on turkey, ham, salad, green beans, angel biscuits, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie. And of course, the boys enjoyed the Cowboys game. Thanks, friends, for a wonderful time!
We have so much to be thankful for; in no particular order, here are some of my thoughts:
1. God's provision for our family in selling our home so quickly this summer
2. Getting pregnant this year and awaiting the arrival of our first boy in less than 7 weeks
3. Time spent with family throughout the year on various trips
4. Watching Maggie grow and learn and especially begin to retain some of the heart training we are doing with her
5. Time spent throughout the year with good friends
6. Seeing God's provision in us moving on-campus at seminary and the continued pursuit of Aron's Master's degree
7. The arrival of so many babies this year, espeically my sister and her hubby's first baby, Jacob Steven, born in May
8. The hard, trying times for us and those around us throughout the year (this has not been a stress-free year by any means) and yet, trusting God to prove Himself good.