Thursday, May 18, 2006

News!

I know it's been nearly 2 months since either Aron or I posted, but we are making an attempt to get back on the ball. Actually, we have purchased a website and plan on transfering all blog information to the url; Aron is working on it. Stay tuned (it looks much cooler and is much easier to navigate).

Many of our friends and family know what I am about to share, but many may not, so I wanted to put it out there for all to see. Aron and I found out in early April that we are expecting our first child in early December! We are thrilled!!! God is so very good. I'll try to post some new pics of Aron and I soon and give regular pregnancy updates (I'm done with my first trimester on Saturday).

suz

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations again! :o) My birthday is Dec. 4th, and I love that every year the Christmas festivities are getting underway and it's such a cheerful birthday month (you're mom is a Dec. baby too, is she not?) So excited for you and Aron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet my new nephew or niece! Shamus will be quite the cutie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A BAAABBBYYYY!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!! (strongbad accent) OH MAN, this is crazy. i love you both so much and know that God has given you this child because you are going to be amazing parents and raise it the way he would have you do. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am so excited for you and Aron! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big fat no to Shamus. Whose side are you on anyway, sista??!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee-hee :o) "Shamus and Jack", you and Shan could make a movie!

    ReplyDelete