Wednesday, May 20, 2009

almost wordless wednesday

Today, I enjoyed one last coffee hurrah with my good friends Patti and Misty. Misty took some good pics, including one of Curren's 2 front teeth (just in this week...both of my kiddos are early teethers at 4 months). The last shot is one Maggie took (reminds me of my friend Tina who's son often takes pics). I want to get Maggie an inexpensive camera so she can practice more.

Packing is coming along; hard to believe we leave on Friday afternoon! I plan to document our trip cross-country so check back daily starting Saturday!



5 comments:

  1. The picture of you and the kids is adorable! And Maggie did a pretty good job on the last one, I love Curren's legs is it. Good luck packing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots! loving those eyes of his!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for some good last time with your friends, though it's hard to be saying good byes. Hope the wrap up is smooth and the trip back easy. Can't wait to read the recaps.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you got to see Patti and Misty one more time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh, i'm trying not to cry. we'll do it again someday~love ya!

    ReplyDelete