Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kate: Month-by-Month


Kate is 3 months old today and still the sweetest baby. She is cooing and "talking" more, laughing and smiling daily (she loves to stick her tongue out when smiling), and still sleeping like a champ. In fact, in the last 7 days, she has slept through the night 3 times! Amazing, amazing. I feel so blessed. This morning after her morning nap, I found her lying on her back...apparently, she can now roll over! I love these milestones!

Katers, we love you and are so glad you are in our family.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! She's a chunky monkey and I love it. I think 3rd kids must be super easy so the parents can survive the transition to 3. EB is super chill too and it's a huge gift to me to have such a sweet, mellow baby. Hope she continues sleeping all night for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete