Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The big cut



Maggie has been growing her hair out for quite some time, maybe a good year and half, in order to donate it to Locks of Love, which requires 10 inches of hair.  I also heard about Pantene Beautiful Lengths from my friend Lindsey, which only needs 8 inches of donated hair.  Maggie's hair was right about 10 inches, not quite, so we will see if it will work for LoL and if not, we will send it to Pantene  She did great and loved getting her hair cut and styled.  I'm so proud of you, Maggie!!

2 comments:

  1. What a precious gift for someone! You have such a sweet daughter! Love her new haircut too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girl, who's 31, donated her hair to the Angel Hair foundation. they make wigs for cancer kids. I love that your young daughter was excited to do this! I love her new do!

    ReplyDelete