Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rorschach Test

Aron keeps saying, "Pancakes? The pancake post is still up." So, I guess I'm due for a new post.

I think it's been one of those fairly quiet weeks, where I haven't been sure what to write about, uploading any pics seems to be a bit of a hassle, or I DO have things to write about, but they are topics I need more set-aside time to write about--ongoing thoughts/struggles/wonderments on motherhood, the spiritual life, feeling lonely, the need for relationships, etc. But, overall, I've just enjoy a low-key week with my kiddos which has been so nice.

A bit of randomness here, but Maggie for quite some time likes to tell us what her poop looks like. The other day she announced, "It's a parade!" The best was at Christmas when she announced, "It looks like baby Jesus!" Oh. My. Gosh. Where does she get these things?! Hilarious!

Please tell me I am not the only parent who's child likes to announce what shapes they see in their bowel movements (don't worry, my posts aren't usually about such subject matter, but hey, it's part of being a parent, right?!).

I spared you a photo.

6 comments:

  1. Check out Christin's post on Laila and poop on FB. You will be laughing for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my kids do it sometimes. Except the usual comment is,"Mom look! It's man sized!" Which always makes me laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it can be so hard to condense our lives into a blog post. but i love what you do share, so keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SOOOOO funny, Suz! Bennett often comments on the size of his poops ("That was a HUGE one, Mama!") but no comparisons as of yet.

    ReplyDelete