Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas Break is Here!! (well, almost!!)

Finals wrap up tomorrow and let's just say I can't wait for 2pm to roll around and it's 8:30 the night before! While I really and truly love my job, my co-workers, and my students, I am highly anticipating a much-needed Christmas break. Aron and I fly out to CA on Monday and I am eager to see family and friends, eat In-N-Out burgers, get yogurt from Golden Spoon, have Dannielle cut and color my hair, see the ocean, go to a tea party at the Ritz for my nephew, enjoy the Christmas wonders of SoCal, eat a Pedro's burrito, go for a run around lake MV, and sleep in.

suz

5 comments:

  1. i am SO incredibly jealous suz. please please please eat a pedro's burrito with hot sauce for me! I am glad you are able to go back to spend time with the fams. Your mom is excited as always! I think we will be able to make it out to so cal in a few months. can't wait! have a wonderful time!
    heth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say that I am absolutely CRAVING In-N-Out the last few days? (and now that I see all those other CA things, I'm craving them too :o) I found a recipie on the internet for double-doubles--some say it's close, others say "no way!" I'm going to surprise Buck with the recipie one of these days. I also found a list of the secret code for ordering--many more than I ever learned! Let me know, I can hook you up :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Jess, send the recipe. I highly doubt it even comes close to the real deal, but it might be a fun surprise for A. :)

    Send that list of codes ASAP so we can use them to order in CA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an awesome trip! Have a great time!!! I am sad you won't be in TX, though :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll send them to Shannon, I don't have your email address :o)

    ReplyDelete