Saturday, October 23, 2010

First school field trip aka: "I can't believe she's in school already!"



Despite a week filled with rain and cooler weather (which I LOVED), our field trip was thankfully not canceled on Friday morning. We headed out to Tanaka Farms, a local pumpkin patch, for Maggie's first pre-school field trip.

We enjoyed a tractor ride, the petting zoo, a corn maze, getting to pick several vegetables to take home (beans, radishes, green onions, and carrots), and of course, picking out a pumpkin. Kate did superbly in the Moby, sleeping most of the time. Many thanks to my friend Katie for watching Curren (who would have been rolling in the mud from the moment we stepped on the farm, I'm sure).

Maggie thoroughly enjoyed the trip and getting to hang out with her new friends. I enjoyed getting to connect with the moms, too.

1 comment:

  1. I can perfectly picture Curren at that place, covered in mud and happy as a little piggy. :)

    ReplyDelete