Monday, October 2, 2006

Fall!




Today, I went again with my friend Patti and her son Grayson (and several of their friends) to the Dallas Arboretum. Mondays are "Mommy and Me" days, so the place was filled with dozens & dozens of children and mothers. The Arborteum currently has a pumpkin patch, a hay maze, a small petting zoo, and a horse-drawn buggy ride for families to enjoy. There was also face painting and a story-teller for the kiddos. It was a gorgeous day (though a little warm out...alas!). I love this place!

Here are some pics: 1) Grayson enjoyed the patch, but kept falling to one side or the other, 2) a bush that was made to look like a giant pumpkin--very clever, I thought, 3) the pumpkin patch

2 comments:

  1. the big pumpkin bush, well it kinda looks like someone's hiney.

    tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mel. ;) But, it still looks like a very cool place. I'm bummed that I never made it over there before we moved. Hopefully you'll find a place like this in Chicago--you hafta have a pic of Miss M in a pumpkin patch. ;)

    ReplyDelete