Friday, February 9, 2007

Random Product Info

New recs:

Food
Fage yogurt (pronounced Fa-yeh)--a hearty Greek yogurt that comes plain and can be topped with a little honey to sweeten the taste. It is low in sugar (6g) and high in protein (14g).
Fresh roasted peanut butter from Whole Foods (or other health food store)--contains no trans fats and has absolutely the best flavor because it is ground right in front of you. I can't imagine going back to PB in a jar.
Cascadian Farms granola bars--come in a variety of flavors, have no trans fat, and are absolutely delcious! Worth the extra money. Aron doesn't eat granola bars, but loves these!

Health/Beauty
Sephora lip gloss: I'm a lip gloss nut; I seem to have too many tubes if that is possible (Aron assures me that it is). I really do love MACs line of Lip Glace, but it's pricey. I have various other brands that seem to work OK, but nothing that I love. Therefore, I was pleasantly surprised when Linds gave me a tube of "Sephora pink sheer" when she came out to visit--it's amzing; long lasting and brilliant shine! Not sure of the price tag, but the tube is more than double MAC's size.

That's all for now.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've gone over to the dark side and taken my poor son with you!

    If it doesn't come out of a jar, it isn't peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Pops, that's interesting coming from you-who-has-gotten-more-healthy. You realize I have recommended several food items to yo over the last few months that you now love?! Come on, at least try it before you judge it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not judging. I'm pulling your chain - trying to give you a hard time. I applaud all your efforts to get more healthy! Keep it up and make sure 'himself' gets on board too!

    Lip gloss - what a coincidence! I love it too! Can't tell you how many different brands/colors I have. All the guys at work love it when my lips shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, memories of my visit out there. i second your recomendations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the recommendations! Speaking of whole foods, I have a suggestion too... Earth's Best Sesame Street Cereal Bars for kids. They are small and delicious! My 4.5 year old LOVES them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and thanks for adding me to your bloggers list! :) Now I feel special. ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete