Wednesday, June 27, 2007

hi from colorado

It's been a very busy last several days. On Friday, Aron and I flew to Phoenix for a short visit with some of our good friends, Eric and Kandi and their lovely kiddos, Charity and Justus. We flew out on Tuesday morning and once we landed at O'Hare, I ran to catch a plan to Denver for my annual girl's trip (no, that much travel in one day was not planned, so I'll have to share the story later). I'm here until Sunday afternoon with Mags. Aron is busy at work, missing his girls. Check back in later for stories and pics.

6 comments:

  1. YOU WERE IN PHOENIX?!?!?! I wish I had of known!!! I am in Scottsdale!! :( Bummer dude! We could have seen each other. And our girls could have meet! LOL. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... you are a girl after my own heart...travel, travel, travel! Let me know when you are back so we can catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear all the stories! Hope you girls are having so much fun together - I'm there in spirit too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been thinking of you girls! what fun! can't wait to hear all about it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. shey, i knew you were in scottsdale, but well, it just didn't work out becuase it was such a short trip with some very specific things we accomplished. heck, my mother-in-law was poised to come out and babysit mags and we said no, it wouldn't work. we'll make it happen one of these days for sure! :)

    patti, now we just need to travel together!

    la, we miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete