Tuesday, June 19, 2007

monster

I've created a monster. For Father's Day, Mags and I gave Aron a new game for Xbox 360--Guitar Hereos II and he's already played it for several hours. It's downright addictive and, Shel, I can see why you often have to call your hubby and say, "Put down Guitar Heroes and come home now." :) The boys will have too much fun with it, won't they? Even though Aron is a talented guitarist, the game is challenging and he likes that. Steve, if you were here, Shan and I would never see you or A as you'd both be glued to the game. How many hours will be logged riffing? We shall see!

7 comments:

  1. It's downright addictive and, Shel, I can see why you often have to call your hubby and say, "Put down Guitar Heroes and come home now."

    Oh, dear. I'm sorry that you're becoming a GH widow like I have! It's really all Randall's fault, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although JB isn't into video games, he is addicted to the computer, so I can related a little bit. I'm sorry. Perhaps we should form a support group? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Guitar Hero! LOL! My dear husband is addicted as well. :) But he hasn't played in a while... we bought it when it first came out. Not to mention, he hasn't been home much. :) There are many other games my husband has that he has played for hours and hours like he has guitar hero. :) Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Viva Pinata (fun!) and more! :) Oh, and I love Dance Dance Revolution! Very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing we moved away from each other, eh? ;) No, nothing would make that last statement true. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. first it was greek and hebrew and now it's guitar heroes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, a support group would be helpful, girls!

    Brad, we'll see about that! Aron is getting quite stellar at the game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this must be the latest craze. D's bro has GH and brought it to the beach last week. i have a pretty strong distaste for video games but tried this one out and totally got into it. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete