Thursday, July 19, 2007

No Disney, but still having fun

Dear friends,

My mama and I are in Florida visiting Grandpa and Marmee (her parents). We flew in yesterday and stay until next Tuesday evening. Today we shopped and enjoyed watching a magnificent thunderstorm from their back porch. It's hot here, too, but lovely and green. We will post pictures and stories when we get back home. I know daddy misses us, but he assures us that he will be editing several videos of me and putting them on the blog. Oh, and I am sporting my special band to help round out my head (I got it the day before we flew out here and I'm slowly adjusting). I look cute (Daddy says I'm special).

xoxoxo,
the Magster

ps: I'm also cutting TWO new top teeth!

9 comments:

  1. Florida in July... LOL. Yikes! We did that last summer... when I was pregnant! Pretty humid... more there than North Carolina! But, Florida is a blast! Maggie, tell your grandparents that Shealynn says hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie is such the traveler! I think she's gone more places in 6 months than I have in my entire life! Way to go Mags! Keep mommy moving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i got the black lung pop

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Mags is doing great with the helmet? Hope it's better now. Have so much fun with the parents and ask your dad when the next Miss Spider book is coming out? :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to travel Mags! Good job on all the teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shey, the folks say hi back. Marmee says she is playing with her favorite granddaughter and loving every minute. And she says to tell your folks hello from her.

    Laura, I thought Mags was quite the traveler, too, but our friends, the Furmans, took their daughter to over 20 states in the last 7 weeks. That's the traveler! But, I know what you mean, we've totally been on the go.

    Aron, is that you?

    Kim, how many teeth does Jake have?

    La, the next book comes out tomorrow. He'll reserve a copy and sign it for you. The band wearing it going better, thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. no teeth for jake yet. and being that he's still pretty much bald, he looks like such the little old man! does teething make mags cranky at all?

    ReplyDelete
  8. kim, yes, she def. gets crankier when she teeths. I noticed this when she got her first two back in April; similar fussiness to this past week.

    ReplyDelete