Saturday, May 31, 2008

thanks for the love!

We are *thrilled* to be expecting #2! My first appointment is in about a week and I'll have more info on my exact due date (although, according to an online site, it's January 16). I've been feeling a bit icky, but it's definitely manageable and similarly to pregnancy with Mags, I crave salt and lots of it (esp. in the form of chips, salsa, and guac). I'm showing much earlier than I did with Mags which I think is interesting and I like Lindsey's explanation best: your body already knows how to be pregnant. I'm embracing the belly all the way, even at only 7 weeks along.

Thanks for the love & support from our family & friends! More details forthcoming.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Umm, yes. And by my fourth, the belly sticking out was more accurate than the pregnancy test from the store :o) I pretty much already knew . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are feeling "okay" enough to keep going with normal life. That is probably the toughest part of being pregnant and having other kid(s) to watch. Hope it passes quickly and can't wait to her about that first appt. It's always so amazing and reassuring to see the little heartbeat and get a pic of that tiny life inside of you.

    SO excited! I'm pushing for another little girlfriend for our baby sister. Wouldn't that be fun?! :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate feeling icky. :) My pregnancy with Zoe was very similar to my pregnancy with Angelina too, except I craved different things in the beginning . With Angelina - sweets. With Zoe - spicy stuff.

    People were congratulating me on my pregnancy when I was only 9 weeks pregnant with Zoe! Your belly will be showing big time within the next couple months. LOL. Lindsey is very right. Try and take it as easy as possible. I remember being totally exhausted with Zoe, and not having much time to rest.

    Can't wait to hear more details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT??? CONGRATULATIONS! Seriously, I've been out of the loop. I am soooo excited for you, Aron and Miss Mags! She will be the best older sister!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. many congrats!!!! i'm thrilled for ya'll
    <><

    ReplyDelete