Saturday, December 2, 2006

Flat...before & after unpacking (and some decorating!)








We have finally cleaned up and organized most of our place, so I wanted to put some pics up. The bebe's room still needs a bit of organization (though it is functional), but we don't have the crib yet (should arrive from CA next week), so I'll wait to post. I so love decorating for Christmas! The holidays are so warm, inviting, and bring back memories from my childhood. It'll be fun to create new ones with our little one.

7 comments:

  1. I love it! All your furniture looks so great in there. Is that the new bench/shelf from PB that I see? It looks fab!! Totally function, yet looks great with everything else. I want to come visit. The tree is lovely. It's so nice to finally see pics with you actually living in your place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, what a cool place. love all of the wood. looks fab. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! I love your place. It is so cozy and inviting. Nice job on the decor. And the PB bench rocks. Nice job, A. In fact, your living room could be in a PB magazine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A yes, the PB bench was a fun addition and will be used for years to come! Really, a PB living room? Ah, sista, you are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny that Shan should say so--exactly what I was thinking! Someone ought to photograph your flat for a Christmas magazine, it looks so beautiful and cozy! Your girl is going to love Christmas, especially when her first taste of "home" is decked with such warmth and welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks nice and cozy. So where do we sleep - under that table?

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI--I check this blog about 10 times a day looking for a "we're on the way to the hospital" post :o) No pressure for bebe, just excited to hear of her arrival and hoping to pray in a timely way for her safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete