Wednesday, December 6, 2006

I MUST dote on my husband...

...and tell you all about the most amazing gift Aron has ever surprised me with (minus the engagement ring). He told me yesterday that he is flying Shannon out to Chicago on Saturday!!! She’ll be here for the birth of the baby, or at least very close to it (but the way I’m feeling, I think Shan will be here for her actual birth; this kid is just liking it in my belly and will most likely need some prompting to come out). When he told me, I totally starting bawling and cried for like 2 minutes straight. I so didn’t expect this at all; it floored me. She’ll be here until the following Sunday, the 17th. And, another great bonus is that her visit will overlap a couple of days of mom’s! Wow, wow, wow. I’m just giddy with anticipation.

7 comments:

  1. Ben's Oklahoma GrandmaDecember 6, 2006 at 11:57 AM

    It's going to be one big party in Chicago!! We are looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Happy tears for you all! Way to go Aron :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mega Wife Points for Aron!

    Where is Bebe McKay? Tell her that it's fun out here, too, and that we'll love on her and feed her and keep her safe... She just needs to come out and meet everyone!

    GF

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so awesome, suz! i bet shan is excited beyond belief...she is going to be so happy to witness the birth and first moments and days of her niece's life! aron rocks...what a sweetheart! (i wonder if bebe m is holding out to be born on a's birthday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We dote on him to. He's always been very loving and giving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sad...I thought I made a comment but it didn't show up. SO...Aron, WAY TO GO! I'm so excited for you guys to have some family there for this big event. :) BTW- i cried with you suz the first time I read this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. David, Tiffany & MichaelDecember 10, 2006 at 11:48 AM

    We are waiting with great anticipation for bebe's arrival. We received the baby blanket for Michael - it is the most beautiful baby blanket ever! Much thanks to you for such a special gift. You are missed here in Texas. Give a hug to my buddy, Shan! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete