Monday, January 22, 2007

Random Product Info

Following in the footsteps of fellow blogger, Laurie, I thought I'd post a few remarks about some random stuff that I have bought/discovered recently. I like getting tips and suggestions so share yours as well!

Body and Health Care:
*Trader Joe's Shave Gel--hands down, the best ever. I like it because it can be used by both men and women, you only need a little bit, and thus it lasts a long time. I like it in the Honey Mango scent. If it's not available, the Alba brand is also excellent.
*Oil of Olay Ribbons body wash--great scent, leaves the skin soft. I like the pink bottle best.

Food:
*Fat Flush tortillas: Just discovered these last week at Whole Foods and they are outstanding. Aron and I are hooked. They have a great texture and flavor. We ate them with some newly discovered hummus by Basha, which can also be purchased at WF. Tasty!
*Trader Joes UFOs--giant mint flavored chocolate chips; we just eat them for snacks. I haven't actually cooked with them.
*Ginger Peach tea by Republic of Tea--Rachel got me into this and I'm addicted! Subtle flavor and delicious when iced.

That's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you included UFOs ;) I'll have to try some of that tea. I remember you mentioned it to me while I was in Chi-town, but I haven't tried it yet. Those tortillas sound tasty...I think we have a whole foods here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UFOs :( make me so sad that Trader Joes is too selfish to put a store in Texas or any of it's surrounding states....they suck! However there is a Trader Joes in NY actually lots of them so maybe we'll be close to one soon too!

    Oh and I've discovered another great tea, it's Pomegranate Green Tea also by Republic of Tea it's yummy hot & cold!

    ReplyDelete