Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thanks

I haven't been responding to comments like I normally do, but when I blogged about my feelings on motherhood a few weeks ago, many of you wrote back with such encouraging and uplifting words that *truly* ministered to my weary heart. So, thank you for that. I especially loved what Patrice said about us living in a global community in that even though I cannot be near my family or closest friends, God still uses forums such as this blog, to meet my needs. I am humbled to have such a community.

3 comments:

  1. no thank you's are needed, we love you guys, and miss you so much. You're friend is right, what a great thing that we can communicate and stay connected with each other no matter the distance!

    hugs : love & kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're all in it together, sista! so glad we all could encourage and support you in this new adventure.

    you're doing great!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suz!

    Mike is out of town this whole week too! I know Aron is only gone a couple of days, but it can be VERY hard! You listen here, anytime you need to talk, cry, question or ANYTHING, you pick up that phone! I am only a phone call away, and I am a great listener! Even if you just want to chat! I know how hard it is to be alone and have a new baby to take care of! It isn't easy! It's so wonderful that you have so much support, so here I am offering my support and listening ear as well!

    ReplyDelete