Sunday, May 20, 2007

first sleepover

Mags and I headed to a neighboring suburb of Chicago, Naperville, last Thursday and Friday. My new and good friend Kathryn grew up there, so we stayed with her folks. Kathryn and I have enjoyed getting to know eachother better these past few months; they live about 1/2 mile from us. We walk together weekly, quite often to our favorite Starbucks. She has a daughter named Amelia, who is 6 weeks younger than Mags. Amelia is a total doll and has the most amount of hair I have ever seen on a baby. It's lovely!! Kathryn showed me around downtown Naperville, which is a beautiful; it has a nice balance of quaint and mod (with a river and riverwalk too). We shopped, grabbed lunch, and talked over Americanos at Starbucks (of course). I enjoyed Naperville tremendously, and therefore, took Aron back on Saturday night; we ate at a fantastic fish plce and walked around afterwards.





8 comments:

  1. So sweet to see your babies together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love to hear about all the great families you are meeting. Mags looks great, I can't wait for she and Hud to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow suz! a sleepover! i love that shot of the 2 cutie-pies. adorable! sounds so great. way to make friends!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great!! Sounds like lots of fun! Yay for good friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!! I love the shot of the girls - adorable! So glad to see you are making Chicago home, complete with friends to share life with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how wonderful to have good friends! super cute pic of the girls together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tyrone walked by the computer while I was looking at the pics of your trip, and the one of the fountain made him stop and take a look--pretty neat! I'm glad that you had fun, and the girls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had that pink frog outfit for Zoe! haha! I had it in preemie and 0-3 months. I obviously ::loved:: it! :)

    ReplyDelete